Diablo 4 Vessel of Hatred got a cinematic trailer during the Xbox Games Showcase, revealing that the expansion launches on October 8. The trailer focused on Neyrelle, who has journeyed to a new land after the events of the main campaign, which is where the expansion will be set.
At the end of Diablo 4, Neyrelle took the stone containing Mephisto to a new land, seeking a way to contain the evil Mephisto in it for good. Based on the cinematic trailer, Mephisto is doing everything in his power to fight back againist Neyrelle and take control of her. Clearly Mephisto has some control over her, which could lead her to unleashing more evil.
Target’s Black Friday Sale includes the best discount yet on its exclusive Mega Showcase Xbox 360 Collector Building Set. The 1,342-piece Mega Bloks kit normally costs $150, but you can get it for $75 during the sale (50% off).
This charming ode to the Xbox 360 has only been discounted a couple times since its launch last year. The previous low price of $100 was offered in early October for Target Circle Week, offered in early October for Target Circle Week. If you’re interested in picking up this deal, you probably don’t want to wait too long. At this low of a price, there’s a good chance it’ll sell out before Target’s Black Friday Sale ends this Saturday, November 30.
…
Universal’s ambitious plan to take on the likes of Disney and Marvel with its Dark Universe extended cinematic universe might not have turned out as expected, but you can’t keep a good monster down for long. Especially when you can revive the brand as a new theme park attraction.
The film studio has announced that it’ll open five new attractions at Epic Universe, the upcoming latest theme park at Universal Orlando Resort, all based on its iconic movie monster franchises. Dracula, The Wolf Man, Frankenstein’s Monster, the Bride of Frankenstein, and a “new generation of monsters and characters” can be seen int Darkmoor, a ravaged village set inside of the Dark Universe.
Inside Darkmoor, guests can visit Frankenstein Manor and meet Dr. Victoria Frankenstein, who is co…
It’s no secret that Sony’s Madame Web flopped at the box office earlier this year, and not only was the movie a commercial disappointment, reviews were generally not kind to the film. Emma Roberts, who played Mary Parker in the film, has now responded to the movie flopping, saying the reception might have been different if it weren’t for “internet culture.”
“I personally really loved Madame Web. I really enjoyed the movie,” she told Variety. “I thought everyone in it was great. The director, S.J. Clarkson, I think did an amazing job. She’s the reason I wanted to do that movie. If it wasn’t for internet culture and everything being made into a joke, I think that the reception would’ve been different. And that’s what bums me out about a lot of stuff, even stuff that I’ve done, is pe…
Paris Saint-Germain star Kylian Mbappe revealed he held talks with Real Madrid prior to moving to the French capital, though he insisted it is in the past.
A move to Spanish and European champions Madrid appeared on the horizon for Mbappe amid intense speculation after helping Monaco win Ligue 1 in 2016-17.
The 19-year-old scored 27 goals in all competitions and eventually joined the likes of Neymar and Edinson Cavani at PSG – on an initial season-long loan – despite talks with Madrid, who he will come up against in the Champions League last 16.
It s true that we spoke, but I think that s now in the past for me and for Real Madrid, Mbappe told Marca.
The transition from the Stade Louis II to Parc des Princes has been seamless for Mbappe, who has scor…
Philipp Max is keen on a move to the Premier League but expects to see out the rest of this season at Augsburg.
The left-back a member of Germany s silver medal-winning team at the 2016 Olympics has reportedly attracted the attention of a host of Premier League clubs, with Manchester City, Manchester United and Liverpool among those linked as potential suitors.
Max s attacking abilities in particular have made waves this season, with the 24-year-old supplying a remarkable 10 assists in 17 Bundesliga outings.
He is under contract at Augsburg until 2022 and told Sport Bild a January move is unlikely as things stand.
I ve dreamed of playing abroad since I was a kid and I think the English league would be a good match for my straightforward style on the p…
that Diafra Sakho could be on his way out West Ham United at the end of the season.
The striker faces showdown talks with manager Slaven Bilic after he ruled himself out of Saturday’s 3-3 draw with Arsenal and then failed to attend the match.
He had trained as normal on Friday, then reported the injuy after discovering that he had not been selected in the Hammers’ starting XI.
The Senegal international moved to Upton Park from French side Metz in August 2014 and impressed in his first season with the club but has struggled with injury this term.
In total he has racked up forty-five appearances in all competitions, scoring eighteen goals but he has managed just four in the league this season.
West Ham sit five points behind fourth place…
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte wants clubs, the Football Association and the Premier League to work together to remedy festive fixture congestion.
The champions travel to Arsenal on Wednesday, granting them an extra days two days rest when compared to some of their Premier League counterparts following a 5-0 weekend romp against Stoke City.
Jose Mourinho has regularly bemoaned Manchester United s schedule over the festive period, while Pep Guardiola said quick turnarounds in games were a disaster for his Manchester City players and others.
Earlier this season, Conte questioned the Premier League s scheduling of games against City and Liverpool being on Saturdays after Wednesday night Champions League away matches at Atletico Madrid and Qarabag respectively.
Riccardo Montolivo feels goal difference may be the deciding factor behind whether Italy progress from Group D at the FIFA World Cup.
Italy have been drawn alongside England, who they face in their opening game in Manaus on June 14, Uruguay and Costa Rica in what is arguably the toughest group of the competition.
The four-time winners failed to get into the knockout stages in South Africa four years ago, but responded well by reaching the final of the 2012 UEFA European Championships.
Milan midfielder Montolivo is well aware of the challenge facing Cesare Prandelli s men in Brazil and expects the group to be settled by the finest of margins.
Certainly it is not going to be easy, said in an interview with Forza Milan magazine.
The most delicate game is alway…
Dutch local newspaper Eindhovens Dagblad is reporting that Chelsea defender Jeffrey Bruma is set to leave Hamburger SV.
Bruma, 21, has joined the Bundesliga side on loan in the summer of 2011, but has recently lost his place in the starting line-up.
This is not an ideal situation for his parent club Chelsea, and Blues advisor Piet de Visser claims the defender is set to leave HSV in search of first team football.
“His situation at Hamburg is currently not as we hoped,” De Visser told Eindhovens Dagblad.
“He is currently not a first choice with his coach. Bruma is a boy who needs to play week in week out.”
Vitesse and PSV Eindhoven hope to take advantage of the situation and are ready to offer the player an escape route from Imtech Arena.<…